Ever since it hit the scene in 1968, the Suede Formstrip has been making waves. It's long been the footwear of choice among icons, including Tommie Smith and the b-boy crews in 1980s New York. This latest edition pays tribute to the original with a shorter vamp and a raw edge toe construction, while new details such as the hairy suede upper and groundbreaking colorways keep the look modern.
- Low-top design.
- Suede upper.
- Hairy suede at tongue and vamp.
- Rubber outsole and midsole.
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- Synthetic lining.
- Hairy suede PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides.
- Woven PUMA Archive No. 1 Label at tongue.
- Foil printed PUMA branding at quarter and heel.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.