Maison Kitsuné is a Paris-meets-Tokyo brand founded by Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki, offering a unique art de vivre that blends fashion, music and coffee. For our second season of cross-collaboration, we take inspiration from Japanese streetwear and elevate it with touches of French elegance. Sharp and with an urban edge, it's a luxurious line that demands all the best attention. A lift on luxurious loungewear, these sophisticated sweatpants feature sleek lines, subtle embroidered branding and a comfortable, yet tailored fit. Whether you're heading out or staying in, you'll be strutting with swagger.
- Regular fit
- Side zip pockets and back welt pocket
- Elasticated cuffs with zip opening and snap buttons
- Elasticated waistband with internal drawcords for customised comfort
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE graphic embroidery at front
- PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE woven label at back pocket
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
Waist Measurement: 32 in
Outseam: 42 in
Inseam: 26 in
Front Rise: 14 in
Back Rise: 15 in
Leg Opening: 12 in
Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.