STORM YOUR WAY INTO COLD WEATHER WITH VERSATILE LAYERING. Storm on the horizon? Sounds like the perfect hiking conditions. Layer up in the loose and roomy feel of the Nike Storm-FIT ACG "Chain of Craters" Jacket. Ultra light with advanced wind-and-waterproof fabric, it's the right outer layer to wear over your base, fleece or mid layer. Its adjustable design means you're ready for whatever the weather wants to throw at you. Layer up and adventure into the chill with confidence. This product is made with 100% recycled polyester fibers.
- Planet Earth Tested, Iceland Inspired. This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. For inspiration, ACG went to Skógafoss, one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland. The area's picturesque setting, numerous hiking trails and cool climate served as inspiration for the collection.
- Wet and Windy Adventures. Nike Storm-FIT ADV technology combines windproof and waterproof fabric with advanced engineering and features to help keep you comfortable in harsh weather conditions. It combines with 3 layer of GORE-TEX for maximum protection from the elements. Seam-sealed and AquaGuard zippers help keep water out.
- Find Your Fit. The jacket is fully adjustable with cords at the hood and a bungee at the neck and center-back to help customize your coverage. At the hem, a bungee cord lets you find the right fit and feel.
- Data-Mapped Seaming. Our team studied hundreds of athletes using atlas mapping to create seaming built for your body. The result is a jacket that helps you move freely.
- Layer and Adapt. ACG apparel is designed as a nesting system, so you can adapt and adjust to the climate around you. This jacket is made to wear over your base, fleece and mid layer, but runs true to size. If you want a trimmer fit, we recommend sizing down.
- Zippered chest pockets stash small items.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Weight: 267 Grams.
- Waterproof Rating: 20K MM.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash.