The adaptive Primeknit upper, reinforced fiber-stitching around the toe, and the responsive boost™ midsole make the adidas® Running Ultraboost DNA running shoes one of the most comfortable additions to your stride. Plus, the upper includes a visual update with exciting, new colors.
- Predecessor: Ultraboost 19.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10mm.
- Lace-up closure.
- Structurally-supportive synthetic mid-foot cage.
- FITCOUNTER molded heel counter offers a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles tendon.
- Smooth textile lining with a removable foam insole.
- Ultracushioned boost™ midsole is optimized for a responsive ride that helps return energy.
- TORSION® SYSTEM, placed between the heel and forefoot, helps promote a more stable ride.
- Continental™ rubber outsole delivers reliable grip over wet and dry surfaces.
- STRETCHWEB rubber in the outsole flexes for increased energy underfoot.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.