All non-final sale merchandise may be returned for a refund in accordance with the following:
• Merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
• Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
• Merchandise returned without the original security tag, or a damaged security tag, may result in a delayed refund or may not qualify for a refund.
• Footwear returns must include the original shoe box in its original condition, without postal labels, to be eligible for a return. In certain instances, shoe box fees will be charged when footwear is returned in a damaged shoe box.
• After your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received the returned merchandise and if your return has been accepted, we will process your refund.
Final Sale merchandise may not be returned. Once your order for Final Sale merchandise is placed and shipped, it cannot be cancelled or altered and is not eligible for return or exchange.
ALL PRE-SALES ARE FINAL SALE.
In order to serve you most efficiently, we do not offer merchandise exchanges. You'll get the right size or preferred color fastest if you simply place a second order. Once we receive your return, we'll credit your account (it may take 2 – 10 business days for refunds to post to your bank or credit card account following acceptance of a return, depending on your financial institution).
How can I process my return?
Once we receive your return and approve your refund, we will credit your original method of payment. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2 – 10 business days for the credit to post to your bank or credit card account.